Thursday, July 19, 2012

My Kin

Kinfolk Austin
Have you heard about Kinfolk? Kinfolk was started by a group of artist friends who loved creating small dinner parties for friends. The movement has spawned branches all over the country and they have launched several volumes of seasonal magazines and short videos.
This video made me want to go on vacation:


I love entertaining and having friends for dinner. Setting a relaxed, but pretty table, preparing a meal, and drinking copious amount of wine make for the perfect, long evening of telling stories and belly laughs. The aesthetic of the Kinfolk events make me want to click on my string lights and invite some great friends over for a night in our screen porch. 
Christmas Event in Brooklyn
Volume 2
Kinfolk event at Terrain
Volume 4
Are you planning on entertaining on these hot summer nights?





No comments:

Post a Comment