Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Unchartered Terrain

I am not sure how this online gem escaped me seeing that it combines my three favorite things: online shopping, Urban Outfitters/Anthropologie, and home design. Terrain is the home store brain child of Urban Outfitters. It basically has every cute thing Anthropologie sells and then some.

The brick and mortar store is located in UO headquarter city, Philadelphia. It is in the former building of J. Franklin Styer Nurseries, an old garden center, and focuses on living plants and even has garden design coordinators on staff. Terrain retained many of the original nursery employees. How lovely is that?!?Shopping make you work up an appetite? Terrain has an onsite cafe! If anyone is in Philadelphia (I refuse to call it Philly), you must go and report back. See a Slideshow of the store HERE

The prices aren't cheap, but they aren't astronomical either. Some of my picks:
Eiffel Table, $1,400



Nine Drawer Console, $2,800.
I have the perfect spot picked out for this puppy. if only...



No comments:

Post a Comment