Thursday, July 5, 2012

Ground Control

Kelly Wearstler Groundworks Ad
Kelly Wearstler's second collaboration for Lee Jofa's Groundworks collection is out, and I am swooning! You may remember "Bengal Bazaar" from the last time these two teamed up. I was about 1 minute too late on an eBay auction, otherwise the blue print would have been our bedroom headboard. I love all these prints. They make me want to reupholster my whole house.  
Pillow Stack Kelly Wearstler Boutique
I love the faux bois print on the top pillow. It is the "agate" and comes in a ton of gorgeous color combinations. I also love the bottom pillow, the "feline". It seems like a modern take on an animal print - AKA the only animal print that should be allowed in your house. 
Kelly Wearstler Groundworks Neutral Fabric StackKelly Wearstler Groundworks Indigo Fabric Stack
Gorgeous color options. 
Kelly Wearstler Groundworks Pillows
Are you dying? I am. 


No comments:

Post a Comment