Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hot Off The {Parkway} Press

MERRY CHRISTMAS! FROM, THE FONTYS!

We used PARKWAY PRESS to create our Christmas cards this year. The genius behind Parkway Press is Lauren Cook, and she is as adorable as she is talented. Lauren always had the cutest cards & party favors, and it was finally revealed that she created everything herself! I am so glad that she finally started her own business, so we don't wait for a wedding or bachelorette party to steal up her goodies.

Lauren is the Koozie Queen. She can some up with the wittiest ideas for you:
Bachelortte Party Koozies



Invitations & Cards:
Baby Shower for my friends Evan & Abby


<><><>
Lauren's cute pie, Wright




Adorable Custom Cups:


Great idea for a bridal shower. Each guest brings a recipe for the new bride:
And my most favorite - Lauren designed the logo for my popsicle company Hip Pops! She was able to perfectly extract what I had in my head. I LOVE it! (And she created this in about 2 hours. Yeah, cer-azy talented)
Contact Lauren today to create some custom genius for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment