Thursday, October 4, 2012

Going Glam


My local grocery store majorly stressed me out by stocking Halloween gear since Labor Day. Every time I would go shopping, I would internally scream "IT'S NOT EVEN FALL!", and subsequently become hyper aggressive in the produce section. Well, Kroger, you win. Fall is officially upon us, and now that it is October, I am more comfortable decorating for Halloween, and have come to terms with the fact that 2012 is 3/4 over. 
Being a freak for all things gold, I am all about glammed up pumpkin decorations seen on Pinterest. All you need is a can of spray paint to create any of these looks. 
Spice up the mantle via BHG
Pinned Image
Table Setting via Martha Stewart
gold painted pumpkin
Display via Country Living

Happy Halloweening!

No comments:

Post a Comment