Monday, October 8, 2012

Best Foot Forward

When a girl finds a good shoe, I think it is her duty to pass it along. 
So my friends, I have found the best shoes for fall. My feet are notoriously tough to fit and I can never find a comfortable shoe, but in the past few weeks, I have found not one, but 2 pairs of shoes. 
I have been wearing these heels from Jeffery Campbell to death. They are so comfortable and add just enough height that I can wear them during the day and not feel high maintenance, but also wear them at night and not be the shortest girl at the bar. 
I haven't tried these next shoes on, but they are the same shape and height, so I may be adding this number to my shoe closet... It will be nice to have a closed toe option as the nights get cooler.

And, just because every girl needs a perfect flat in her arsenal, this ballet flat from LK Bennett is my new best friend. My mom and I were shopping when I was home a couple weeks ago, and stumbled upon these beauties. I haven't taken them of since I got home. 
Keep your feet sassy this season, ladies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment