Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tunesday with George: SXSW Round Up

Download the New West Sampler HERE
SXSW is finally over, and I emerge from the week bruised, battered, a little sick, but quite satisfied. We had around 10 bands in town this year, so needless to say I didn't have a lot of free time on my hands....but here's a list of all the bands I saw over the week that I enjoyed (in order of appearance) Each link is a video of the band:

Phosphorescent
White Violet (3X)
Max Gomez (2X)
The Mastersons (3X)
Buxton (3X)
Ponderosa (4X)
Grandfather Child
T. Hardy Morris & The Outfit
Kalen Nash
Wild Moccasins (2X)
Tom Morello
Nikki Lane
Brendan Benson
Trampled By Turtles
Mother Falcon
J Roddy Walston and The Business
Jonny Corndawg (3X)
Lucero
Alabama Shakes
Colin Gilmore
Reptar (2X)
Diamond Rugs (2X)
Dead Confederate
Futurebirds
Velveteen Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment