Sunday, March 18, 2012

SouthBy Recap


Phew! Well, I survived SXSW - and my 30th birthday. Quite a feat. It was an exhausting and fun week. Here is my week recap as seen from my iPhone:
Jonny and CornDAWES

Phosphorescent

Ponderosa

Diamond Rugs

J. Roddy Walston & The Business

White Violet
 On Friday, we started the day at the Hotel San Jose for South By San Jose.
South Congress is my favorite part of Austin. I enjoyed the window shopping as much as the bands.  
Mr. Fonty picked up one of these incredible shirts. Squatch Sighting! And I oohed and ahhed over boot after boot after boot...
 





Athens 40 Watt Club threw a major rager on Saturday. Many, many Dos Equis tall boys were consumed.
 Saturday night was my big birthday party. We had this awesome cave room at La Condessa all to ourselves. The food was ridiculous - and so was the sangria! Thank you, Mr. Fonty, for planning a perfect celebration night.




As fun as SouthBy was, it sure was nice to come home to this guy! Thanks to all who took such good care of our buddy while we were gone.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment