Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hello, Sunshine!

Pinned Image
It has been in the 80's all week here in Athens, GA, and I am LOVING it! My neighbors feelings about my pastey white legs being exposed, probably not love, but who cares, "Spring Has Sprung"!

I've always been a skirt/dress over shorts girl. I have a weird complex about the above noted pastey white legs. But this year, I think I am going to embrace the short. There are so many cute options for spring. I love the look of the high-waisted shorts, but will obviously have to try out for myself before endorsing. I think with my stature it may look a bit mom jean.
Short Stack:
shorts


BCBGeneration pleated shorts
$98 - piperlime.gap.com

Miss Selfridge shorts
$30 - missselfridge.com

Milly cotton shorts
$215 - stylebop.com

Jason Wu floral print shorts
$695 - kirnazabete.com

TIBI navy blue shorts
$364 - my-wardrobe.com

Sandro pleated shorts
$185 - stylebop.com

Elastic waist shorts
$230 - barneys.com

J.Crew j crew shorts
$45 - jcrew.com

Shorts
$68 - warehouse.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment