Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

Pinned Image
What an end to 2011 it was!
Mr. Fonty and I are still recovering from whirlwind trips to California and Texas - and the 13 hour drive home from Texas yesterday. The Ry-Buddy was a champ, sleeping the entire time except to demolish a bacon-flavored bone from my dad in record time. We fit in our 28th new Waffle House together in Mobile, AL with Texas Cheesesteak Plates for both of us. All in all the trip back wasn't so bad - this could be because I was the worst co-pilot ever with my head buried in my new Kindle watching Downton Abbey season 1. However, there was moderate throwing of items in frustration at Dawgs game and Blair Walsh's inability to kick a field goal.


I'm working on a 2011 recap (or will be once I get some energy back)


Happy New Year!
Hope your 2012 is fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment