Thursday, September 6, 2012

Patch Work





Target is at it again, bringing us specially curated lines. But this time, instead of the merch coming from your favorite designer, Target has picked 4 small, specialty stores from across the country. Dubbed "The Shops at Target", this latest venture will run from September 9-October 20 

I think I am most excited for the Patch NYC store in Target. I love their eclectic style with vintage flair. And their lamps... don't even get me started. I think one of those animal lamps needs to live in my house. 
Here is the actual Patch NYC store in Boston. Isn't it lovely?!
 
Patch NYC is known for their original drawings
For their target line, Patch NYC has created a
Woodpecker Lamp $50
To die for Candelarbra $39
Dinner and Serveware with Patch NYC's signature drawings

Owl Bookends $24.99
 

No comments:

Post a Comment