Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hulu to the Rescue

She's Kelly Kapoor no more...
 

Mindy Kaling has a new show all to herself, The Mindy Project, and it is HYSTERICAL! I have a very hip, young, now (That is for you, GUC) friend who works for Fox. He had the pilot, so the last time I was in LA, I sneaked a peek. It is so funny - and Mr. Fonty even enjoyed it. Gasp! A show we can watch together that doesn't involve someone falling victim to / partaking in / investigating a murder.
The cast is incredible, and Mindy Kaling should be my new best friend. Seriously, watch this show, because if it gets canceled and Mr. Fonty I get divorced because all we ever did was watch husbands killing their wives, I am blaming you. 
And lucky for you, you don't need to find a friend with the hook up, HULU is streaming the first episiode 

No comments:

Post a Comment