Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Batting Your Lashes

I've never been one for a lot of makeup, and with summer here, the heat gives just one more reason to go au natural.
How pretty are these simple faces with lashes for days?


Twiggy.
The original lash girl, Twiggy
Love those eyes - Zooey Deschanel
Zooey Deschanel
Pinned Image

Michelle Williams, what a doll.
Michelle Williams
Before our wedding, I used Latisse, and I can vouch, that stuff is the bomb. I got lazy after we got married and stopped using it, but these ladies' lashes are making me want to go back.
My other lash secret weapons are a Shu Uemura eyelash curler and Givenchy Eye Fly Mascara. If you don't use an eye lash curler, you will be amazed at what a difference it makes for your eyes. And Givenchy's mascara gives incredible length without ever being clumpy. 
lash

No comments:

Post a Comment