Friday, May 25, 2012

Forever and Always


Sabine Scherer Photography
May 28th is our first anniversary! We are celebrating at the beach with the Fonty dog in tow (obviously).

It has been a great first year of marriage filled with lots of fun, laughs and changes, lots of changes. I quit my job and started 2 small businesses, and Mr. Fonty created his own record label, Normaltown Records. Together this year, we have traveled to Turkey, Greece, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, California, Tennessee, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Illinois, New York, the beach, the mountains, and back home. If every year is like this one, marriage is a pretty lovely thing.
Thank you for an unforgettable first year, Mr. Fonty. I am so happy to be your Mrs!
(Our wedding is going to be featured in The Knot magazine, so I can't share any pictures. Legal Schmegal. Once it comes out I'll do a wedding post since some of you have asked)

No comments:

Post a Comment