Friday, February 17, 2012

West Coast We Go!

The big weekend is here - LA TIME! It's been a crazy last couple weeks. Here are some Fonty Family Highlights via Instagram:

My Bulbs popped up to say "Hello"

These lovelies from Block and Brayer found a home in my home. Thanks, Hollis!

My sweet as pie goddaughter gave me this gorgeous necklace from McGowan & McClain. I am obsessed with it and have only taken it off to take this picture.
Friday night we had dinner at Speakeasy with friends and the Buxton guys in town for the Jeff Mangum show. It was a great night to see the Athens legend sing all my Neutral Milk Hotel favorites.


Since we were apart on the actual holiday, Mr. Fonty and I celebrated Valentine's Day on Saturday night. He cooked up an impressive feast, and I got to set out some of our silver and china (girlish squeals!)
Only perfect measurements for my man...
And lastly, this guy sat around and looked perpetually adorable.

Now onto the fun stuff - West Bound and Down! After a day of work, I will be en route to LA for a much anticipated girls weekend. Sadly, I get in pretty late on Friday, but we will be hitting the ground running on Saturday morning. We're planning to hike Runyon Canyon, cruise up to Malibu, and eat our little hearts out. I am sure I will take a million pictures, and bore you all in the week to come.
los angeles nieghborhood poster map
Ork Posters
Hope you have a flashy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment