Friday, February 24, 2012

Between Sleep and Dreams

Pinned Image

I had big plans for a New York Fashion Week recap, but I just couldn't get my act together. I've been spreading myself very thin these last few weeks, and all I have energy for today is catching up on my DVR. Forgive me, Fest-ers.
I've got some really exciting new ventures coming up that have been dominating my free moments. I can't wait to share all the excitement once there is a bit more progress (and no, this not eluding to a Baby Fonty).
Pinned Image
But in the meantime, I have been all over the place just trying to keep up and remember what my house looks like. My February has looked a little something like this:
Nashville > Athens > Orlando > Athens > Houston > Athens > Los Angeles > Athens > Elberton, GA > Athens > Sapphire, NC > Athens.
Phew! I'm tired just looking at that.
Mr. Fonty and I are going to see Sam Bush tonight and heading up to Sapphire on Saturday morning for some much needed QT. We've seen each other about 4 days this month. I think a night by the fire with my man and my pooch are just what I need.

I hope you have a great and productive weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment