Friday, February 3, 2012

I DIE!

Well, hello, Friday! where did the week go?! I had a great time this week catching up with friends in Nashville. I have an inbox full of unreturned emails, so I apologize if you are waiting for a response from me.

More LA looks... Who walks and talks California style more than Rachel Zoe?

Day Look:
zoe day


Rag bone v neck tee
$115 - rag-bone.com

Something Else coat
$90 - generalpants.com.au

Jimmy Choo black booties
$876 - bluefly.com

Marc by marc jacobs handbag
$358 - nordstrom.com

MICHAEL Michael Kors gold watch
$250 - nordstrom.com

Esprit animal print scarve
$40 - espritshop.com

House of Harlow 1960 round sunglasses
$147 - stefanibags.com


Night Look: I have been so into fur vests this season.
zoe night



TIBI sheer top
$193 - tibi.com

Rebecca Taylor fake fur vest
$175 - theoutnet.com

Kate Spade hardware jewelry
$248 - katespade.com

Blue jewelry
$2,280 - stylebop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment