Thursday, February 23, 2012

Antler Decor

Pinned Image
I'm married to a guy's guy. Mr. Fonty loves to be outdoors hikin', fishin', and shootin' stu-uff. I am sure if it were up to him, our house would look like a taxidermy shop.
This week, I am staying out at Mr. Fonty's farm with his mom. I've always loved the rustic coziness of hunting lodges. Hanging antlers on the wall is an easy way to bring some charm to a home without over doing the wilderness flair. You can find great mounted antlers at antique shops, or put naturally shed antlers on your bookshelves to add interest.

Tutu Divine


Pinned Image
Copy Cat Chic

Pinned Image
Pinned Image


Pinned Image
Natty By Design


House and Garden
Tutu Divine


Pinned Image
The Diversion Project

House Beautiful Blue Walls with white antlers
House Beautiful

beachstudios.co.uk blue walls and orange red chairs
Beach Studios

 Pinned Image
Antler Silhouette Picture Etsy $20


1 comment:

  1. OMG. PW is going javalina hunting this weekend and elk hunting in November. My house is going to start looking like the Museum of Natural History!! But I actually don't hate just the antlers, maybe I can convince him to ditch the heads...he is threatening to bring the javalina skull with tusks home...I told him if he does, there's a high probability it will have a very unfortunate accident.

    ReplyDelete