Monday, July 18, 2011

Made With Love

EmersonMade is no secret to the blog world. I may be wrong on this, but I believe EmersonMade began with her cute wedding accessories and flower clutches, and then launched into a full clothing line. Her clothes are modern and feminine - a hard mix to acheive. In a dream world, my closet would have every items from her current line - and I would look effortlessly chic like Emerson in all the clothes.  

19060's Tweed Jacket $238
If you watch Secrets of a Stylist on HGTV and read Emily Henderson's blog, you will know this is a favorite jacket of hers too.
Little Blouse - Derby Pleat - Little Swimmers Print
Derby Pleat Shirt $168
Little Blouse - Seersucker Derby
Seersucker Derby $138
Golden Fishes Blouse $178
Yes Skirt - Dungaree Blue
Yes Skirt $148
I recently purchased the Highrise Stretch Bluebells and I can't wait for my tailor to be done hacking off 10 inches to make them fit my short stature. My friend Meredith aways look so style-y in her high waisted jeans. Now I can copy her. ha Thanks, Mere!
Stretch Bluebells - HighRise Indigo
Highrise Stretch Bluebells $198

EM Lowriders $198
And because designing clothes wasn't talent enough, Emerson has branched out to home decorEAT Table Linens - SOLD OUT!

Here adorably stunning home that makes me want to move right in was featured on Design*Sponge.

I know this pantry rack has had the organizational freak in all of us drooling.

No comments:

Post a Comment