Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Splurge vs. Steal: Beach Bound

Mr. Fonty and I are off to Puerto Rico tomorrow for some R&R! Excited? Yes, ma'am. 
Pretty much the only thing I have packed is my Kindle (BTW, how cute are those Kindle and iPad covers below?). I've been reading The Light Between Oceans (which is great), and hope to finish it on the plane, so I can start The Interestings, a novel that follows a group of teens who meet at an artsy summer camp in the 70's. 
And while my large-and-in charge, (blindingly) white behind and I will most likely be parked under a palm tree in an old Forever 21 cover-up, here is what I would be wearing if I looked like this


beach bum




Missoni mare
mytheresa.com


Mara hoffman bikini
matchesfashion.com



paradiso long caftan
echodesign.com







Hermès hat
usa.hermes.com


Sophie hulme
matchesfashion.com


Lands End lands end
landsend.com


Volcom fedora
swell.com


Icon eyewear
nordstrom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment