Thursday, April 11, 2013

Master Tee

Mr. Fonty and I are headed to Augusta, GA for The Masters this weekend! It's my first time to go, and I am boiling over with excitement. I feel a little guilty that I am going instead of my dad and brothers who are actual golf fans and would die to attend. But, I am sure I can live up to the challenge of having enough fun for all of us. 
What better excuse is there than the ultimate golf tournament to channel your inner prepster? I've planned easy clothes with comfortable walking shoes, because I do not want to be the complaining wife who can't walk herself to the famous egg salad sandwiches next hole. 
Happy Weekending!


masters


Etro
net-a-porter.com



Miss selfridge
missselfridge.com



J Crew j crew
net-a-porter.com





Tod's leather slip on shoes
saksfifthavenue.com



Clarks leather slip on shoes
piperlime.gap.com



Chloé
mytheresa.com





Bracelet jewelry
personalizedfrommetoyou.com



Bracelet jewelry
etsy.com



Linda farrow luxe
shopbop.com



Charlotte russe sunglasses
charlotterusse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment