Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tunesday With George

Delbert & Glen -- Blind, Crippled and Crazy
Bonnaroo Recap
It was a whirlwind 24 hours at The Farm in Manchester, Tennessee this Saturday, where I was with my artist Daniel Romano. We were tied up several hours after his set doing interviews and sessions, so I didn't catch everything on my "wish list"...but it was still a hell of a day of music! Below is a list of what I had the pleasure of seeing:

Futurebirds
Rayland Baxter
Daniel Romano & The Trilliums
Beach House (ok, I only caught 2 songs...but I'm counting it!)
Dwight Yoakam
Preservation Hall Jazz Band
The Bluegrass Situation party w/ Ed Helms (featuring members of Decembrists and Portugal The Man, Daniel Romano, and more)
Rock N Soul Dance Party featuring Jim James, John Oates, Preservation Hall Jazz Band, Zigaboo Modeliste (The Meters), Carl Broemel (MMJ), Bilal, Cyro Baptista, Larry Graham, and more...

No comments:

Post a Comment