Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Winter Wonderland Weekend

winter cabin style
Tumblr
After working a full day slinging pops (in 53 degree weather. ugh), we are headed to Sapphire through the weekend with 4 lovely friends and their adorable daughters. I am sure I will take 1,459 photos of all the blond cuteness. I know you are riveted waiting for post-trip recap. 
The weather is taking a turn for the frigid this week - all the better to warm up by the fire, in my opinion. But, seeing that it is late March, I refuse to give in and pull out my winter wear. Here is how I plan to woo spring while keeping warm. (P.S. I got the Zara jacket for my birthday, and it is phenomenal)


sapphire



Gucci sweater
net-a-porter.com


Uniqlo sweater
uniqlo.com


Burberry jacket
net-a-porter.com



Ted baker
nordstrom.com



Repetto ballet flat
saksfifthavenue.com


Charles Albert flat
aeropostale.com



Topshop
topshop.com



J Crew j crew
jcrew.com

No comments:

Post a Comment