Monday, March 11, 2013

Bienvenidos a Puerto Rico

Mr. Fonty and I just booked a spring getaway to Puerto Rico. I went a couple months ago to celebrate Kate & Katie's 30th birthdays, and knew I had to return again. PR has everything you could want for a vacation - historic downtown sites & shopping, beaches, rain forest adventure, delicious food & drink. I'm counting the minutes... 
And it only seems fitting that I recently stumbled upon my new summer uniform sandal: this beauty from Rachel Zoe
"Giselle" $255
They can go from day to night, shopping to sand. Fairly certain mine will be falling apart by summer's end. To justify my purchase, here is how I plan to wear my new little friends in Puerto Rico:

PR


J crew top
jcrew.com


D RA striped top
piperlime.gap.com


Mara hoffman swimwear
my-wardrobe.com


J Brand super skinny jeans
matchesfashion.com


Beach tote
allforcolor.com






Bounkit clip earrings
net-a-porter.com



FE NY cat sunglasses
nordstrom.com


Panama hat
swell.com


Rachel Zoe Giselle
piperlime.gap.com

No comments:

Post a Comment