Monday, November 28, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide: For the Hostess

I am one of those people who loves to have people over. My kitchen is overflowing with platters, vases, serving bowls, the list goes one, but I can't get enough! Here are some of my picks for the hostess with the mostess:

hostess


Mr. and Mrs Cocktail Glass Set For newlyweds
$18 - prostores.com

Amazon.com: Ravi Solution Instant Wine Chiller: Kitchen & Dining I love this little gadget. My dad gave it to me last year. It is perfect for when people stop by, and you want  a cold glass of white wine or champagne without waiting for it to chill.
$40 - amazon.com

Juliska Amalia Candy Dish
$135 - saksfifthavenue.com

Naturalist Bowls | west elm
$8 - westelm.com

Roost Dainty Champagne Flutes set of 6 | Orange and Pear The look of Juliska without the price tag
orangeandpear.com

Jonathan Adler Carnaby Scales Vase
$68 - lordandtaylor.com

Jonathan Adler Mod Dot Serving Platter
$68 - lordandtaylor.com

Sewing Basket Kid's Apron
$24 - anthropologie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment