Thursday, November 3, 2011

Bravo, Bravo


The Hunters on the prowl

I pick up whatever Bravo puts down, and Fashion Hunters is no exception. The show isn't all that good, but as always, I am hooked. Fashion Hunters follows four employees of the high-end New York consignment shop, Second Time Around.
However, the more I watch it, the more I am convinced that I am test subject for a case study. In this study, SNL writers are given the opportunity to script a show that we all believe is "reality". They cast stars actors we have all forgotten existed in hopes that we will believe their roles as normal folks. Well, scientists, I guess I am a mouse lost in your maze, because you got me...

Feast your eyes: Amaze Fashion Hunters Clip 

Fashion Hunter Wilson (left) Wilder Valderamma (right)
Cer-azy similarities. Wilson is Fez in Ferragamo

Ambria Miscia
Fashion Hunter Ambria (Left) Piper Perabo (Right)

Tara Muscarella
Fashion Hunter Tara (Left) Sarah Michelle Geller (Right)

Fashion Hunters is on Bravo Tuesdays at 10:30 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment