Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Put Your Best Boot Forward..


My favorite boots enjoying the sunshine during SXSW in Austin, TX
Continuing on our Texas theme (3 days till Bandera!) BOOTS!
I got my first pair of cowboy boots almost the minute I moved to Nashville. I saw them sitting in the window of a shoe repair store in Hillsboro Village, and it was love at first sight. This pair of boots led to a boot obsession. Nothing is more prized in my closet than my pairs of worn-in-to-perfection vintage boots.
Everyone should have a pair of boots.
VINTAGE WOMEN'S BROWN LEATHER SOUTHWESTERN COWBOY BOOTS SZE 6 BY BOOTMEISTER
(sorry friends, I scooped these babies up. I'll post some pics of how cute they look on my feet. Told you I had a boot obsession!)
vintage justin brown leather cowboy boots in a womens size 6a
Vintage Nocona Laramie handmade leather Western cowboy boots ladies size 10
Vintage Noconas $59 My first boots are Noconas. They are beautifully crafted boots.
Vtg Acme cowboy boots black colored inlays 6.5 women
Vintage Cowboy Boots Wmns 6 1/2 ACME
God Bless Am'rica! Perfect for the 4th $68

Old Gringo boots are not for the style-shy (or the cheap) They are unique, bold boots that make a statement. (And I would love a pair for Christmas, Mr. Fonty. wink wink)
Isn't this color to die for? Annie $315 (on sale)


No comments:

Post a Comment