Thursday, June 16, 2011

Gems Of Etsy: Silhouette Blue

I am a huge Etsy lover. However, among all the unique, one of kind pieces I am convinced I can't live without, there is a lot of horrifyingly ugly merchandise. I've taken it upon myself to feature the gems of Etsy.
Our inaugural seller is the stationary site Silhouette Blue.
I ordered all my wedding stationary from this site (with 305 wedding invitations, I ordered a lot of thank you notes), and could not have been happier. The stationary arrives in cute ribbon tied boxes - a great idea for gift giving. All of the stationary colors can be customized. I matched my stationary to our wedding invitations. It was an inexpensive way to make everything feel custom. The delivery is remarkably fast too. Most of the sets are $25 for 16 cards+envelopes. Can't get much better than that!
Some of my favorites:
Mr. Fonty and I are thanking our wedding guests with this little number (I know, so manly. I am sure he is thrilled):
I customized this note for my pre-wedding thank you notes. The font perfectly matched our wedding invitations (I'm kind of jelaous of the name: Olympia Biddeford. So regal):
Invitations too! I would love to use these for a backyard engagement party:What a cute wedding gift idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment