Friday, July 19, 2013

Hello, God. It's Me FontyFest

Indianhead Motel, Wisconsin
I have been a terrible, terrible blogger lately. It's been a rough couple weeks, and making fun of the Desi-pie and the boyZ is about all I have in me. 
I have, however, been doing quite a bit of online shopping. Here are some of my latest finds:
Personalized Kids Converse Chuck Taylor
I know, really. Stop it with the monogrammed cuteness! I have feet fit for a midget, so I was able to snatch up a pair in a size 3. But if you are a normal human, you can purchase these for a tiny human in your life at Open Sky for $80. 
I've been living in maxi dresses from Gap. I bought 5 in varying prints and colors. They are the perfect thing to wear in the day then throw on a statement necklace to dress up for the evening, all the while hiding the fact that my legs have not seen the sun in weeks. 
Image 2 of PRINTED CROPPED BLAZER from Zara
I just received this blazer in the mail last week, but I have already worn it 3 times. It is super light - some completely unnatural polyester/rayon blend, I am sure - but the lightness makes it summer appropriate. It's obviously a Zara product seeing that threads are already loose and the aforementioned material, but what it lacks in quality, it makes up in a bold statement and cheap price at $59.99. Zara sizes tend to be on the smaller side, so size up. 
Louise Dress Mod Flower
I am a huge Annie Griffin fan, and not just because she is Mr. Fonty's cousin. I would say at least 1/2 of the clothes I wear (and get compliments on!) regularly are Annie's. This dress happens to be my latest personal favorite. (I am actually wearing it as I type). I wish there was a picture of the back, because it is a racerback with an exposed zipper. To die for adorable. Some others I am rocking these days: Leigh Blouse with Tuilp Back, Stripe Blouse with Preppy Nautical Flair, Carol Blouse eyelet blouse with a square neck, Kate Lace Blouse, and the Mimi Seashell Tunic was made for a beach vacation. 

I hope you all have a great weekend. I can't promise I will be a better blogger next week, but I'm raising a glass of wine to hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment