Friday, November 30, 2012

Outstanding Job

Design Tripper
Hello from California!
I've been dying to attend an Outstanding in the Field dinner for years. This Sunday, not only do I finally get to go, but it is the season closer and the dinner will be prepared by my chef BROTHER! Marty has helped out on many dinners, but this will be the first where he takes the reins. I can't wait. It's going to so fun - and delicious. Our dinner will actually be taking place in a barn at Pie Ranch in Pescadero. I believe it is the only dinner of the season to take place indoors. 
Dinner at Pie Ranch
Moore Minutes
Outstanding in the Field is a traveling dinner party that sets up their extra long tables at farms, vineyards, and beaches across the country. All the meals are sourced from local farms and prepared  by local chefs. OITF as famous for their 150+ person tables as they are the food.
The Bus
image
Tumblr
Happy Weekend! Eat, Drink & Be Merry

No comments:

Post a Comment