Monday, November 5, 2012

Are You Smitten?

apple cider caramels
Apple Cider Spiced Caramels
Smitten Kitchen has been my favorite cooking blog for years. I have so many favorite dishes from this website - like this ONE & this ONE, and Mrs. Cookie's favorite
a rare attempt at twee / packed up
Peppermint Hot Fudge
The pictures are as delicious as the recipes. I especially love how Deb explains what mistakes she made (which I probably would have made too). All the dishes are accessible for all pallets, but still elegant enough to be a special dinner party dish. 
more from TSKC

And now, just in time for the Holidays (hint, hint, Mr.) Deb Perelman has released a Smitten Kitchen cookbook! I can't wait to get my hands on this baby. It is available NOW.

Get cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment