Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Life Unpacked

It has been a whirlwind last month or so. I have 3 partially unpacked pieces of luggage laying around my room - I am not exaggerating, 3 suitcases. And that is not even counting the ironing board that is out because it holds the contents of yet another suitcase that needed to be repacked. My life is in complete disarray. Buuuuut... we are traveling again this weekend. I mean it's Labor Day people! What am I supposed to do? Laundry? 
It's going to be just like the end of the summer party at the Beverly Hills Beach Club
We are headed to Sea Island for the long weekend with a major rager-group of friends. I am so very excited for some beach time, watching FOOTBALL, and general debauchery. 
Sea Island is the home of Tibi, one of my favorite clothing lines. It also happens to be the home of the Tibi Outlet which I plan to get into a lot of trouble at... Some of Tibi's fall line is a little androgynous for me, but there are a few standouts:


tibi

TIBI tee shirt dress
my-wardrobe.com



TIBI stripe shirt
net-a-porter.com


Tibi
$520 - net-a-porter.com


TIBI printed pants
$500 - harveynichols.com


TIBI black mini skirt
stylebop.com


TIBI navy blue shorts
stylebop.com


TIBI patterned shorts
net-a-porter.com


TIBI high heel
endless.com

No comments:

Post a Comment