Friday, August 3, 2012

Happy Birthday, Sapphire

Mr. Fonty are I are up at his parents' place in Sapphire, NC this weekend - AKA my favorite place in the whole world. It is the 100th anniversary of the property, and we are celebrating with all his aunts, uncles, cousins, second cousins, distant cousins, you name it. I have a feeling it will be a rowdy few days, but it sure feels great to get out of the Georgia heat!
Sapphire is a little slice of heaven. It is only 2 hours from Athens, so we are able to pop up all the time. Every time I go, I am convinced it is the best time to be there - "Spring is definitely the best time, because of all the blossoms", "Summer is the best time, because we are missing the heat wave". "Fall is the best, because of the leaves changing", "No, winter is the best, because it snows and we can have a fire." Really, every time we go there, it is perfect. I already have so many wonderful memories here, and I am excited to make many, many more. 
Happy Birthday, Sapphire!
Sapphire by the Seasons:
Winter


 

 Spring

My first fish ever



 Baby Ryman exploring
Summer
 The Gentlemen Fonty




 Fall



 
 

It is going to be a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment