Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekend of Blessings

What a wonderful, whirlwind weekend!

On Friday, my good friends Evan and Abby came to Athens for a wedding. I got to spend Friday night with the hunkiest guy in town, their new baby Bowen. He is such a good baby! I'm in love...
...and so is Ryman.



Ryman and I woke up early the next morning and headed to Nashville for a very special day - and girl, Evie!!

Ryman was a great co-pilot


The girl of the day, Evelyn Wiley Stewart

The cutest family ever - Tish, Evie, & Carlton
 






Congratulations, Stewarts! I love you all so much!!

On our way home we stopped in Sewanne to knock out #24 of our goal to go to 50 different Waffle Houses together. Two Texas Cheesesteak Plates were just what we needed. Waffle House added calorie counts to their menu... that was pretty depressing.


When we finally got home, I made a pit stop at the nursery, and got much needed flowers to re-do our planters for fall... but more on that later. In the meantime, here is the dismal "Before":


Loved seeing so many special friends this weekend, and being a part of such an amazing day on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment