Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Furb-ulous

Jamie Mearse of Furbish Studio in Raleigh, NC, is my style idol. Her designs are packed with color and she is not afraid of mixing patterns. 
Jamie is also the voice behind the fabulous I Suwannee blog.
A couple years ago, Jamie branched out and opened a small store in Raleigh. I visited and scooped up a gorgeous lamp and a faux bamboo coffee table (which was an engagement present from my parents). The store and her design services were so successful that she has expanded to a 3,500 sq ft warehouse space of colorful goodness. I cannot wait to get a U-haul and go crazy at the new and improved Furbish Studio!

Photos courtesy of Honey & Fitz



Foxglove wallpaper makes me happy

I need these stools in our living room




Pillows, and frames, and rope, OH MY!


This lamp lives in our living room and I adore it so!




Design Services



What a great DIY - Pantone Chips





I have been eyeing these black botanicals for years!
I believe they are $250 each. Furbish will ship.
The faux bamboo is the side table sister to our coffee table.




Jewels in Milk Glass!


Because of course you would have a graffiti wall.
Don't fret if you aren't blessed to be in the southeast. Lots of the Furbish gear is available online. The Furbish Trays are a perfect holiday gift. And who can deny their furry friend a custom dog bed?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment