Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Bootlegger




I have found the must have accessory for fall! And no one will even know you're wearing it.
I live in cowboys boots and tall boots all winter long. And after years of awkwardly tucking my jeans into my socks (and really, how uncomfortable is that!?), I have found the miracle cure to keeping jeans tautly tucked into my boots - BOOTLEGZ. The ingenious Molly Hennessy of Atlanta is on her way to being the new "Why didn't I think of that!?" idea of the year - or even that other brilliant Atlanta-based company, Spanx. 

Bootlegz are thin straps (with adorable orange lining) that velcro around your ankle keeping your jeans in place - and your socks under your pants, where they belong. I got my pair about a week ago and have worn them nearly every day. They even worked when walking a ton in Hunter boots. You can buy them on HERE.




 There is also a clip-on option for $15.
And ladies, Bootlegz are not just for us. If you've got an outdoorsman who pulls on rubber boots or goes fly fishing, these are great for keeping comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment