Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Istanbul

Eeeeek! Our Hotel
The Kempinski, Istanbul

We are hitting the ground running when we land in Turkey. I've already warned Mr. Fonty we will be spending the first day shopping for all the Turkish goods I can get my hands on. (I've promised him a hike in Santorini in return. Marriage is a compromise, folks) I've got the perfect outfit planned for my bazaar excursion - complete with crossbody bag to fend off would be pick-pockets. Safety first.

Istanbul


Diane von Furstenberg sleeveless blouse, £260
Tibi summer shorts, £189
Friis & Company flat sandals, €38
Rebecca Minkoff leather clutch, $295
ASOS bangle bracelet, $15
M.Flynn flower earrings, $132
Jennifer Zeuner gold pendant, $144
LOMOGRAPHY Diana F+ (sans flash) Cliquez pour Agrandir, €40

No comments:

Post a Comment