Friday, May 2, 2014

Mother, May I?

Mother's Day is next Sunday, and while I usually know just what to get my mom, I am stumped this year. Anything for the closet is always a safe bet in my house, so here are a few of my ideas - based on price which we all know after a certain finger-painted-pasta-glued-card age equates to how much you really  love your mom. No mom wants to say, "It's the thought that counts" through gritted teeth.
Mrs. Cookie, feel free to speak up on any of the items below (but, don't get your heart set on that Tory Burch bag)...

mothers day




Pim Larkin white tank
piperlime.gap.com


Topshop lace top
topshop.com




Benetton white pants
benetton.com


Chloé leather shoes
barneys.com




Tory Burch tote bag
neimanmarcus.com


Deux Lux red purse
dailylook.com



Pendant necklace
marissacollections.com


Sabine statement necklace
piperlime.gap.com


J Crew chain necklace
factory.jcrew.com

No comments:

Post a Comment