Friday, June 6, 2014

Splurge vs. Steal: All White Now

I am declaring this summer, the summer of the white blazer. 
I actually pulled a white blazer from a bag awaiting it's consignment destiny when I saw all these impossibly chic women looking fresh and hip in my castoff from my former working girl days. There isn't even the tiniest hint of late 90's cubicle in any of these blazers.  
Every now and again I find the Steal side more lust-worthy than the Splurge items. This is one of those times. That Yosemite tee and neon bag are ordered and en route to my house... 

blazers



Burberry white t shirt
net-a-porter.com




Wallis winter white blazer
wallisfashion.com




Alaïa alaia sandals
net-a-porter.com


Steve Madden gladiator sandals
lordandtaylor.com


Valentino leather handbag
net-a-porter.com


Crossbody handbag
target.com


Thierry Lasry sunglasses
$550 - net-a-porter.com


White sunglasses
shadesdaddy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment