Sunday, April 22, 2012

Yipes! Stripes!

First off, many apologies for the inconsistent blogging. I have been slaving away in the Pop shop. I've never been busier, but I am loving it. Katie and I are launching Relish Your Thyme this week too, so I can't guarantee I will be any better -- and on that note, don't forget to place your order for dinner this week! So without further ado, an ode to stripes.

Nothing is more crisp and fresh-looking for spring than navy and white stripes. I am a huge fan of this combination. There are so many cute striped dresses this season - and all are very affordable. Pair these dresses with a pair of flat brown sandals for day or a fun fushcia pump to dress it up for a night out.
stripes


Ella moss dress
$188 - barneys.com

J Crew v neck dress
$60 - jcrew.com

Aubin Wills three quarter sleeve dress
$155 - net-a-porter.com

Miso flare dress
£25 - republic.co.uk

Stripe dress
$45 - delias.com

Dorothy Perkins blue stripe dress
$59 - dorothyperkins.com

1 comment:

  1. Love that you put the the pic next to the company and the price - so helpful!

    ReplyDelete