Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Easter!

We've got a great weekend planned. The lovely Stewart family will be celebrating Easter with us in Athens! I've got Evie's Easter basket all packed. It's complete with some tees from the ridiculously cute Topo Ranchito - the children's line of a Fonty favorite Topo Ranch. World's softest t-shirts, ever.
Hello there Stewart Family!
On another note, my older brother, Marty, is a chef in Los Gatos, CA. And he was recently in the newspaper and on TV! HERE Marty talks about a traditional Greek Easter dinner and you can read his interview HERE. I can say from experience, the lamb meatballs are IN-SANE! What are you cooking for Easter?

And, last but certainly not least... Today is my LAST day of my now former "day job". We've got lots to celebrate this weekend. I have cooked oodles of food and bought enough wine for 15 people. All the makings of a great weekend.

I hope you have a lovely Easter weekend! Enjoy as many Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Eggs as your heart desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment