Friday, January 11, 2013

Wu Me


Happy Friday, friends. I have been a day (or two) ahead all week, so this Friday could not come quickly enough.
Jason Wu has launched, Miss Wu, a line with a more affordable price point exclusively for Nordstrom. I have a Christmas gift card burning a hole in my pocket. I think I may have to pick up a few numbers for the dreary transition of winter to spring... 
Miss Wu 'Lush' Silk Twill Blouse (Nordstrom Exclusive)
Lush Silk Twill Blouse $225
Leather Circle Skirt $545

Miss Wu Belted Cotton Trench Coat (Nordstrom Exclusive)
Belted Trench $595

Miss Wu 'Sofie' Cashmere Cardigan (Nordstrom Exclusive)
Sofie Cashmere Cardigan $345
Geometric Chiffon Shirt $265
Slim Techno Pants $240
Miss Wu 'Sofie' Stripe Cashmere Sweater (Nordstrom Exclusive)
Sofie Cashmere Sweater $295
See all the lovelies at Nordstrom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment